GNOMIC SAVIORS: EDITORS ON EDITING
moderated by Okla Elliott
responses by Jacob Knabb, Ben George
Anne McPeak, Jodee Stanley, and Aaron Burch
Read the roundtable discussion in its entirety, or read individual sections below.
- WHAT HAPPENS TO LIT MAGS IN A RECESSION?
- WHY DO EDITORS EDIT?
- HOW DO AN INCREASING NUMBER OF LIT MAGS DEFEND THEIR RELEVANCE?
- HOW DO EDITORS SELECT WORK FOR PUBLICATION?
- WHAT IS THE PLACE OF POLITICS IN LIT MAGS?
- HOW CAN LIT MAGS INCREASE READERSHIP?
Return to table of contents here.